* Storytelling for Sales Professionals: Cool little formula for storytelling, useful for more than salespeople.
* 62 Ways to Use Twitter in Business: This should convince any doubter that Twitter has value for business.
* 33 Ways to Use LinkedIn for Business: You can do more than just connect and receive recommendations.
* So you don’t think Twitter is for B2B? IBM,Pitney Bowes & others prove otherwise.
* How Should B2B Marketers Use Facebook Fan Pages? Business employees have Facebook IDs. So use the opportunity to talk to them.
* How to Sell Social Media to B2B Companies: Research, strategize and plan like you do for anything else in your business.
* Study: Inc. 500 CEOs Aggressively Use Social Media for Business: Fast-growing companies are visible in social media.
* In Social Media, It’s Not Just Business, It’s Business-To-Business: http://www.briansolis.com/2009/12/in-social-media-it%E2%80%99s-not-just-business-its-business-to-business/ Use social media for thought leadership, leads and customer feedback.
What have you learned about social media for B2B this week?