The keys to talent success that drives results
Date: Wed, Dec. 17, 2014
Time: 10 am-11am PT/12 pm -1pm CT/ 1pm-2pm ET/
If you could create one great performer in your company who could outperform three average performers, you’d jump at the opportunity!
You want star performers, working together as a high performing leadership team, who can achieve superior business results that always exceed expectations no matter the business, cultural and customer challenges.
The “War for Talent” still rages across all industry sectors, but the question remains: HOW do you create star performers in your company where smart execution, effective team collaboration, valued leadership and top notch performance are the norm, not the exception?
Join presenters, Mark Hordes and Polly Shrewsbury, partners at Allen Austin as they raise the curtain on best practices and lessons learned in establishing the critical components that unleash workforce discretionary effort and potential – yielding significant leadership employee and organizational collective gains.
What will I learn?
This highly interactive webinar provides a solid understanding of how to identify, create and sustain a star performer program in any company by applying the process and steps necessary to reach success.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- 4 steps in conducting a star performer analysis.
- 6 proven approaches to capture star performers’ attributes, skills and behaviors.
- How star performer characteristics can be integrated into a highly effective recruiting process.
- How to allocate your training investments for average and star performers.
- About using an organizational star performer self-assessment.
- The difference among star, super performers and high potentials.
- What a high performance organization looks like in terms of retention, engagement, involvement and contribution.
And more …